+1

I was sure I was going to have to give a -1 because MSHADE-9 was marked "Not reproducible", but I too can't reproduce it using this version; I think/hope that this is because we upgraded our version of asm and that took care of it. :-)

Brett Porter wrote:

Hi,

The Shade plugin is ready to be released. This is needed for the 2.0.9 release as well.

We solved 6 issues:
http://jira.codehaus.org/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=11540&styleName=Html&version=13994

The remaining issues in JIRA are feature requests.

Staging repo:
http://people.apache.org/~brett/staged-releases/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/1.0/

Staging site:
http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-shade-plugin/staging/