Help...

I started to run the integration tests to work out why my patch breaks
them, and have moved on to trying to work out why my integration tests
work on some of my machines, but not others, to a bit of confusion. My
patch is in r638310

r638310 of 2.0.x,
(https://ci.sonatype.org/job/Maven-2.0.x-ITs/30/console) - Fails 19
tests
r638310 of 2.0.x, Java 1.5.0_13, linux : 0 Fails
r638310 of 2.0.x, Java 1.5.0_13, mac os : 3 Fails (2744,26,23) [1].
r638310 of 2.0.x, Java 1.6.0_02, windows XP : Fails many, many tests
[2] (>than the hudson build)
HEAD of 2.0.x, Java 1.6.0_02, windows XP : Passes most, Fails
mng3220ImportScope(testitMNG3220b)

So I'm having a hard time nailing down a consistent set of failures
even in the same code. I'm concerned that starting the core-it-tests
sometimes seems to trigger downloads of the actual tests themselves.

So -
Anything here look familiar as I go bughunting..?
What's the platform that ci.sonatype.org is running, so I can try and
get the same failure list?
Shouldn't the actual ITs build as a part of the running of the tests?
It feels a bit of a race condition to compile tests in one tree, then
run them in another, and seeing arbitary snapshots being downloaded
makes me think they're not properly reproduceable. Can't they be
linked into the 2.0.x tree with a svn:external (preferrably at a
*specific* revision number) ?

[1] Added bonus : 12 hours ago, these worked for me on the same machine...
[2] Looking in the IT test directories, this looks like there's a
"${maven.repo.local}" directory being created which is why things are
getting confused.