I updated the introduction to dependency mechanism page and built the site locally. I then checked it in. The last time I did this was in September and I can't for the life of me remember how to publish the site - I remember logging in to people.apache.org and doing some stuff over there. I've looked for the instructions but I can't seem to find them. Can someone either send me the link or publish it for me? I'm leaving for the airport in a couple of hours...

Ralph

Brett Porter wrote:
I think this is mostly for Ralph... I wasn't able to find any documentation for the import scope in the site. I was wondering if you could add an explanation about it to the dependency scope information page? Also, what would be a good blurb for the release notes about it?

Cheers,
Brett

--
Brett Porter