When I am using tomcat 6.0 I am facing problem with
container.ContainerException any one help me for solution

In my build script how to run the server and how to past the war file in
target tomcat 6.0 folder how to run the server and stop the server with
maven2 build script

Thanks & Regards,

Sridhar Thota,

Accenture - India | O: +91 22 40444170 | Ext: 4170 | C: +91 9930245689 |
Aim/gTalk: mails4sri | Mial/YIm/Msn: sridhar.thota India, - India