From: PashaOvechkin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2008 1:57 PM
To: dev@maven.apache.org
Subject: RE: How to build properties JAR

Hmmm... By default? I create src/main/resources  directory, and run my
pom...
Don't see any properties jar.... :|

Brian E Fox wrote:

> Put them in src/main/resources and it should happen by default.

received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete
the original.  Any other use of the email by you is prohibited.

proprietary, or otherwise private information.  If you have received it in