Author: hboutemy
Date: Sun Mar 30 05:03:00 2008
New Revision: 642720

Log:
fixed encoding when writing interpolated POM file

Modified:

maven/plugins/trunk/maven-invoker-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/maven/plugin/invoker/InvokerMojo.java

-                reader = new FileReader( script );
+                reader = ReaderFactory.newPlatformReader( script );

Well, just stating that the code uses the platform-dependent encoding won't help us to get reproducible builds/tests ;-), so I just added the Invoker Plugin to our proposal page and created MINVOKER-30 for further tracking.

Benjamin