Just a couple of comments...

code.apt:
~~ * Using SVN properties like \$Id: \$ => Is it a wanted goal for all files like java or apt? I think this is helpful, though maybe optional. I don't really think it's good for the @version tag in Javadoc though.

 * <<Indentation>>: Always use 2 space indents and <<never>> use tabs!
The two space rule is only for text files, right? We use 4 for Java in all indents, but the document doesn't indicate that.

* <<Readingness>>: Specify code grouping members, if needed. For instance in a Mojo class, you could have: I've found these are used inconsistently and get out of date. Like all comments, someone should add them if they think they'll help, but as a general rule I'd omit this.

jira.apt:

I disagree on JIRA issues - for making release notes and keeping track I think it's best to have an issue whenever possible.

BTW, I posted some conventions to this list in the past, maybe we could incorporate them: http://markmail.org/message/wfv2lw66i2gggnaq

Thanks,
Brett