On 6-Jul-08, at 11:32 PM, Brett Porter wrote:

Yes, and I thought John had fixed the offending code in Maven Artifact - and the ITs seem to be picking up those changes. Maybe there's a further case that needs to be addressed?

Ok, I think this particular circumstance is fixed by the time it bubbles through.

What does that mean. For 13 days it bubbles and then starts magically working? Something must have changed.

- Brett

The other curiosity is why it's resolved the project info reports plugin in both cases?

Cheers,
Brett