Jason, did you send to the wrong list by mistake? he asked thinking this smells like a Hudson question

Sent from my iPod

On 8 Jul 2008, at 19:18, Jason van Zyl <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

I imagine this is simple, but for a given job name how do I retrieve the config.xml? I made a simple replicator and started with grabbing config.xml files from the file system and now I want to do it remotely. I can't get the sample client to do anything, and I can't figure out if XPath is needed, or various parameters.

I basically want to grab a set of jobs from a canonical machine and replicate them to nodes. This is for testing Maven itself actually.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven