On 8-Jul-08, at 6:04 PM, Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:

Le mardi 08 juillet 2008, Jason van Zyl a écrit :
Hervé,

Were you releasing the 2.0.x Ant Task off trunk?
no, I was using branches/maven-ant-tasks-2.0.x

As I see version
2.0.9 in there for the Maven version. I want to make the tasks for
trunk using 2.1.x
+1
do you intend to use embedder instead of direct core components?

and don't want to mess up anything you were doing.
no problem
unit-tests in sample.build.xml were added just to prepare this big change with
confidence

I will start by just using what I can directly, and then gradually switch it over to newer stuff.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven