On Sat, Aug 2, 2008 at 7:49 PM, Wendy Smoak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The war plugin is blocked by a snapshot depedency on the new
> maven-filtering component.  Looks like the vote on an initial release
> for that wasn't successful.  Olivier, are you planning to re-try it
> soon?

It was *so* close.  Now the war plugin is blocked by a snapshot of the
maven-plugins parent.  I tried going back to the released version 11,
but that breaks the build.

If someone would like to adjust things so maven-war-plugin builds with
the released parent, then I'll stage it and call a vote.  Otherwise
I'll watch for the parent pom releases and try again after that.

--
Wendy