Wendy Smoak wrote:

On Sat, Aug 16, 2008 at 1:09 AM, Benjamin Bentmann
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

do we have an agreed naming convention for plugin goals? E.g.
 reactor:makeMyChanges
and
 dependency:purge-local-repository

obviously follow different rules. Having one naming style would ease
memorizing since users only need to remember the words and not also their
writing style.

Also for configuration parameters?  I commented on MWAR-159 about the
naming of the "filteringDeploymentDescriptors" param (compared to
'attachClasses' for example.)

I'd also drop the 'My' in the reactor example-- just makeChanges or
updateFiles, etc.

To clarify the goal's purpose I've renamed it to "makeScmChanges".

Thanks!

-Dan