from my reading of the rules for sandbox plugins, I'm not allowed to push them to a repo... hence looking to release from the sandbox

in answer to your question,

if you have aggregation separated from inheritance: yes

if aggregation is combined with inheritance: yes if the mavenvreactor can get past the first phase otherwise you need to run in each child individually

Sent from my iPod