Hi Joakim (and all),

I'm compiling my application with maven2 and I get this error:

     org.apache.maven.surefire:surefire:pom:2.5-SNAPSHOT

I can see on http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/ that you have uploaded a new version of maven-surefire-plugin (2.5-SNAPSHOT) but you haven't uploaded all the things. At the header of http://people.apache.org/maven-snapshot-repository/org/apache/maven/plugins/maven-surefire-plugin/2.5-SNAPSHOT/maven-surefire-plugin-2.5-20080923.191343-1.pom file appears a reference to a inexistent pom.

-     <#> <parent>
         <artifactId>surefire</artifactId>
         <groupId>*org.apache.maven.surefire*</groupId>
         <version>2.5-SNAPSHOT</version>
 </parent>

Can you upload it please?

Thanks in advance!

Enric

Nota Legal: Este correo electrónico puede contener información estrictamente
confidencial y es de uso exclusivo del destinatario, quedando prohibida a
cualquier otra persona su revelación, copia, distribución, o el ejercicio de
cualquier acción relativa a su contenido. Si ha recibido este correo
electrónico por error, por favor, conteste al remitente, y posteriormente
proceda a borrarlo de su sistema. Gracias por su colaboración.

Confidentiality notice: This e-mail message may contain confidential and/or
legally privileged information and is solely for the attention and use of the
intended recipient. Any disclosure, copying, distribution or the taking of any
action with relation to  the contents of this e-mail by any other person is
strictly prohibited. If you believe that this e-mail has been mistakenly sent
to you, please reply to the sender from whom you received the message in error
and then delete the original e-mail from your system. Thank you for your
co-operation.