Barrie Treloar wrote:

This builds fine on my machine (windows xp) and on people.apache.org.

I dont know why this is failing on hudson.

Likely because Hudson does a reactor build with the current working directory being trunk/ and not maven-eclipse-plugin/. E.g. doing

  cd ..
  mvn integration-test -P run-its -f maven-eclipse-plugin/pom.xml

from the maven-eclipse-plugin directory should also fail for you.

And if by chance someone knows what the problems is please let me know.

From [0]:

    /**
     * Load the script from an external file ; optional.
     *
     * @param fileName the name of the file containing the script source.
     */
    public void setSrc(String fileName) {
        helper.setSrc(new File(fileName));
    }

I suspect that the call "new File(fileName)" is missing a check for a relative path to resolve that against the project base dir.

Benjamin

[0] http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/ant/core/trunk/src/main/org/apache/tools/ant/taskdefs/optional/Script.java