Dan,

Also curious if you just did this because it was on trunk, or you find working with trunk code easier.

On 2009-11-06, at 10:49 PM, Dan Fabulich wrote:

In revision 833566, I checked in experimental support for multithreaded builds in Maven 3.0 trunk.

This works on my machine:

"mvn install -Dmaven.threads.experimental=4"

This is a totally naive implementation. It's in no way guaranteed to work. Builder beware. You'd be crazy to use it.

But... if you want it...  This works on my machine:

 mvn install -Dmaven.threads.experimental=4

-Dan

Jason