On Mon, Nov 23, 2009 at 10:39 PM, Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> wrote:

> What version of Maven are you building it with?

I suppose/hope I did it with 2.2.1 before the trying 3.0

> I suggest always doing a sanity check with "mvn site" before deploying
> something.

I did it, but I focused only on the content I changed. I didn't noticed
about the skin because I'm seeing this one everyday ...

I just tested with 3.0-alpha-5, 2.2.1 and 2.0.11-RC1 : same problem

I removed the org/apache/maven/skins dir from my local repo : same problem
And I see maven downloading :
Downloading:
http://repository.exoplatform.org/content/groups/all/org/apache/maven/skins/maven-default-skin/1.0/maven-default-skin-1.0.jar

I updated my /pom dir in our svn (I don't know why it wasn't up to date) and
... it works
I don't know what I had in my maven/asf pom to have this behavior.

Sorry for the annoyance. I'll be more conscientious the next time (I'm too
used that Maven just works ...)

Arnaud