Hi,

The bug is something similar to [1] (at leat same error message except the type
is xml.zip in my case). The EAR module is building fine alone, but as soon as I
launch a full reactor build, the build fails.
Running with -X show the dependency is in the EAR plugin classpath but it
should not be the case.

The xml.zip dependency is used in that way:

pom (of a transitive dependency of EAR module)
<plugin>
   <artifactId>andromda-maven-plugin</artifactId>
   <dependencies>
     <artifactId>foo</artifactId>
     <type>xml.zip</type>
   </dependencies>
</plugin>

Do you think there is a chance this issue will be fixed in Maven 2.2.x? I fear
the answer will be => fixed in Maven 3...

[1] http://www.mail-archive.com/us...@maven.apache.org/msg94040.html