Hi kristian,

  As I said on twitter I tested the maven version with // builds from your
git repo yesterday evening on several eXo platform projects.
  Our projects have several years of existence and I didn't yet cleanup
everything thus perhaps in some cases the standard build works do to a bug
or a non-strict behavior in 2.x
  To test it I launched :
mvn clean install -T2.0C
  The prerequisite is to use as mirror or as an additional our public
repository : http://repository.exoplatform.org/public/
  To note : We often use code generators like antlr, jibx, jaxb ...

  In little projects like
http://chromattic.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
http://reflext.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
  It works but doesn't give real improvement because they to small to //
something

  And on these projects it fails (often for compilation errors) :
http://xcmis.googlecode.com/svn/trunk
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/gatein/portal/trunk
http://svn.exoplatform.org/projects/ecms/trunk
http://svn.exoplatform.org/projects/ks/trunk
http://svn.exoplatform.org/projects/cs/trunk

  If you want to be the king you can try to build in // this one (without
launching tests - I know there is a problem)
http://svn.exoplatform.org/aliases/ee-1.0.x

  Cheers,

Arnaud Héritier
Software Factory Manager