hmm... I did the plexus compiler release indeed. No idea how the checksums
became broken. I've done the regular release:prepare, release:perform combo.
I can't recall any problems with the process. I specifically double checked
that there are gpg signatures, but assumed checksums are correct. They never
been broken for me before.

What do we do now?

Milos