On 2010-11-01 18:54, Jason van Zyl wrote:
> Doesn't change the fact it's a hack, generally not useful and is generally
> not going to get used.

It actually is being used.

> Dennis, are you committed to supporting it?

My plan is to close as many issues as I can and release a 1.0, to get
rid of one of the last beta-version-plugins :)

After that I'm done with it.

I do think that this is a useful plugin for those that do not, for
whatever reason, have a repository manager, despite its warts. Perhaps a
plugin that could move to the Mojo project?

--
Dennis Lundberg