On 07:56:25 PM Thursday, June 23, 2011 Anders Hammar wrote:
> But of course. But if you read the jira ticket, you'll notice that the
> reason for the change was that the old artifact was simply the wrong one.

Simply! So you're saying that keeping the wrong artifact is better than fixing
it with the proper one? I can't agree with this. So we should assume that
everyone should be informed that javax.servlet:jstl:1.2 is the wrong version.
This can not scale. Such problems should be properly fixed even if they break
few builds instead of making it hard for people doing development.

Alexander Kurtakov