On 02/08/2011, at 4:03 AM, Brett Porter wrote:

> I suspected this was a problem with the length of the path. Seems to be
> working after wiping out the working copy, in case anyone else stumbles onto
> it.
>
> The next problem was the -Dmaven.home property not escaping properly. I
> removed the maven.repo.local as it was duplicated (thanks to the private
> local repository being enabled), and moved it to the goals line instead of
> properties section. Filed a Jenkins bug as a result:
> https://issues.jenkins-ci.org/browse/JENKINS-10539
>
> I got it down to one test failure - MavenITmng3710PollutedClonedPluginsTest,
> maybe someone on Windows can confirm if that is unique to the CI or not.

Actually:
F:\hudson\hudson-slave\workspace\core-integration-testing-maven-3-trunk-windows\core-integration-testing-trunk\core-it-suite\target\test-classes\mng-3710\original-model\plugins\maven-mng3710-directInvoke-plugin\target\surefire\surefirebooter6661236544958895647.jar

That is probably too long for Windows. Anyone want to take a stab at shortening
it?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter