On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 3:25 PM, Robert Scholte <rfscho...@codehaus.org>wrote:

> Is maven-toolchains-1.0 the right version for the forked Maven?
>

> http://findjar.com/class/org/apache/maven/toolchain/ToolchainManager.html

I have set maven-toolchain-1.0 explicitly in the maven-compiler-plugin. So,
I guess this is correct. Is there a way to verify this at runtime? I'm
afraid that the maven-toolchain-2.2.1 would interfere, which is bundled in
the maven-uber-jar! But I didn't see any interference in the debug output.

Since I didn't have a proper way of verifying, I've tested it by changing
the dependency version of maven-toolchain in m-compiler-p from 1.0 to 2.2.1.
It works fine too with the official build.

I should note that we specify the dependencies via <systemPath> element in
<dependency>. And, the groupId:artifactId combination is not exactly the
same as org.apache.maven:maven-toolchain but something like
gentoo.groupid:gentoo12 if it matters.

Thanks,
--Kasun