Hi Jason (and others aether/sisu commiters)

 Do you have some news ( am I the only one to cross users waiting for new
releases to show that our project is always alive?)

 Is the eclipse infrastructure so slow to create new projects ? I may
understand that these little libraries aren't critical (nowadays) for the
eclipse ecosystem but for us it is ...

Cheers

Arnaud

On Thursday, September 8, 2011, Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org> wrote:
> The creation review has gone through for both Aether and Sisu. I have also
just submitted the project provisioning requests.

> I'll work with Denis at Eclipse to get the provisioning done as quickly as
possible so we can do the necessary work to run out releases of Sisu and
Aether and therefore Maven 3.0.4.

> On Aug 31, 2011, at 10:23 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> The creation reviews for Sisu and Aether have been started:
>>
>> http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.aether/
>> http://eclipse.org/proposals/technology.sisu/
>>
>> They will both finish on September 7th.
>>
>> When finished we'll turn out a release ASAP.

>>> Ok, thus the ball is on your side now.
>>>
>>> Thx
>>>
>>> Arnaud
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>
>> What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can
fix bad ideas, but good ideas can't save bad people.