sorry again but something is not working properly again :(

my local copy of site.vm has r1183610 and still get

    [ERROR] Left side ($decoration.bannerLeft.name) of '!=' operation
has null value. Operation not possible. META-INF/maven/site.vm [line
598, column 44]

Many thanks in advance for your help!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/