Guys,
as they say in my country: "until there will be music, let's dance!"
What do you think letting users chose the menubar position, like left/right? :)
That would give our users a real free to customize their layouts!
Waiting for your feedbacks, have a nice day!
Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/