Hi Ralph

I haven't gotten that far yet. There is one obstacle left to fix, before an
api can be extracted, and that is full use of Java 5 generics. That in turn
is currently blocked by an issue in Modello, that prevents upgrading to a
version of Modello that can generate Java 5 code.

Extracting an api is something I've wanted to do for some time. Looking
ahead I will have time to work on it soon. As always with api design
though, it help to be more than one person working on it.

On Monday, November 21, 2011, Ralph Goers <ralph.go...@dslextreme.com>
wrote:
> Dennis - have you by chance modified the changes plugin so that there is
a jar with most of the logic and the plugin?  I recently wanted to create a
new plugin that used logic from the changes plugin but couldn't see how to
do it.

>>> http://twitter.com/simonetripodi