Hello Simone,

Looking good.

So ... given that this is a skin to maven, could you include the CSS and JS
of the syntax highlighter (i.e. http://alexgorbatchev.com/SyntaxHighlighter/
)?

However, I guess my question is on a more fundamental level.
What do we need to do in an APT file (or one of the other site
documentation format files) to achieve pretty-printed/syntax colored source
snippets in Java or XML?

There seems to be no mention of exactly how to craft code snippet examples
- as far as I can see - on the
http://maven.apache.org/doxia/references/doxia-apt.html (and friends) pages.