On 18/01/2012, at 7:59 PM, Arnaud Héritier wrote:

> Perhaps if the SCM was GIT instead of SVN it could be faster ?
> It's not a short term solution but it can be another reason to use Git ASAP.

I think you misinterpreted a typo in Simone's email - it's the CMS, not the SCM.

This isn't related to the SCM used by the project - infra are using svnpubsub
to publish sites (which takes effect almost immediately, in comparison to the
slow rsync process that we used to wait for).

On 18/01/2012, at 8:19 PM, ant elder wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 17, 2012 at 5:32 PM, Simone Tripodi
> <simonetrip...@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hi all guys,
>> ASF requirements for new incubating podlings requires that sites are managed
>>
>>  * via the SCM
>>  * via svnpubsub
>>

> Do you have any links to something that says that, I didn't think
> there were any Incubator rules about what poddlings must do for
> websites.

http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html#svnpubsub

Cheers,
Brett