Ok. In my setup, (by default, until I fixed it that is), only the .cmd was
on the path.

This causes the git tests to be skipped, as the test for it being available
fails.

I was wondering if it's worth testing for the presence of "git.cmd" if the
test for "git" has failed? Then the tests should run on systems where the
git is installed.

-Chris