Hi All.

How is this meant to work?

Specifically, for a distributed type of vcs, what am I comparing? What to what?

In Jazz, I have a sandbox, that is on your local PC.

On the server we have a repository workspace (that is just ours), and
we checkin to that, or checkout (load) from that.

no body else sees that.

then, if we have a flow target defined, when we are ready, we deliver
(up) or accept. This would be the equivalent of a git push/pull
respectively. I'm using the pushChanges flag to control the upstream
deliveries - like git.

So, what do I perform the diff against?

NOTE: There may not be a flow target (a user may not have a stream [or
other workspace] to deliver too).

sandbox to workspace ? - which effectively only does a diff on what
has not been checked in.

sandbox to stream (if it exists) - which shows what has not been delivered.

????

-Chris

PS: What uses the scm:diff command ? Or is it a nice to have?