Hi All.

I'm having issues with the TCK tests for Jazz.

Looking at some of the providers, eg Accurev, it creates a depo using the
timestamp to uniqueness.

I can create a remote repository workspace easy enough. I can even delete
them. :-)

However, the current behavior is to create a "default component" in that
workspace. And *that* is not deletable.

This means, should I do this, i will be creating a LOT of pollution in the
repo... One that I'm not sure would be appreciated, especially in a CI
environment.

See attachment.

Soooo, would it be unreasonable, so expect, in circumstances such as these,
to expect the user (ie the person building and testing the scm provider,
with the tck-jazz profile enabled) to have performed some initial setup?

In which case, I would take some property values from settings.xml, and use
them to test the provider?

???

Which brings me to my next question: Is there a preference for a jazzexe
and a jazztest module, as opposed to one where they all live together? The
Tck tests appear to be fairly light, so my preference is to have them in
the one project. Should I manage to do them at all, that is.

Thoughts?

-Chris