Le jeudi 29 mars 2012 08:11:58 Lukas Theussl a écrit :
> Hervé BOUTEMY wrote:
> > yes, that's what I meant
> > my point is that it is then published only on release: either we wait
> > for next release, or we copy the actual report by hand as if it was
> > generated during the 1.2 release
>
> I don't get the point: the jira report is always generated for a given
> release (not the current development version) as configured in the
> report, so it can always be re-generated.
true, we're ok on that :)
but the 1.2 release site was generated on 29/4/2011, and is available at 2
urls: latest [1] and 1.2 [2]
a real Jira report integration to this release would mean republishing the
whole site twice, with actual date which is not really the date of the
release.
Then IMHO we have 2 options:
- add the report to 1.2 release site by hacking and publishing the new report
only by hand (with wrong date, but who cares for just one page, or even the
date can be hacked by hand)
- wait for the future 1.3 release, which will contain the report configuration
directly when it is released (no hack)

I'm ok with both options, it's just a question of choice.

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia/index.html

[2] http://maven.apache.org/doxia/doxia-1.2/index.html