Oh, I wouldn't necessarily say that... :-)

They are still very ant centric in their thinking, but there are the odd
pocket here and there of people wanting to use it internally.

And, now that i'm back in GBS, I often get customers requesting support for
it.

Internally, I'm getting pinged from all over the world asking me to help
internal IBMers and external clients get Maven to work with IBM tooling.

I'm starting to look at getting IBM to host a publically accessable maven
repository; technically easy. Getting it past the laywers is the real
issue. Oh, and then, once you've gotten that bit done, you need someone to
fund it.

JazzHub is looking good in comparison.

:-)

-Chris