There is also a bigger problem if someone behind a MRM tries to use
the plugin before available. At least Nexus has a not found cache with
a default ttl of 24 hours. So that would then in effect block access
to it for about a day even when available at central (unless the admin
clears the nfc). THAT is annoying!

/Anders