You want me to help you go down the wrong path? :-)

Don't have the code here (customer closed source), but I believe I saw
it first in some other plugin. Have a look in JBoss's ws maven plugin:
http://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbossws/projects/plugins/maven/jaxws-tools/trunk/src/main/java/org/jboss/ws/plugins/tools/AbstractToolsMojo.java
Look at how the classloader is created. I *think* this is what I did
(or something similar).

I'd like to stress the problem with forcing a Maven project to add
dependencies it shouldn't have. It's just plain wrong.

/Anders