Hi Andreas,

The best way to handle this suggested improvement is to file a JIRA
ticket [1]. You're very welcome to discuss it here at the dev list,
but it always good to keep track of suggested changes in JIRA. Also,
important comments etc should be added to the ticket as well. This is
for future reference.

We want to have good test coverage for our plugins. If that's not the
current state (haven't look the the m-dependency-p), it's never too
late to start. And I think you want this as well if it's a feature you
would like to use; there's nothing worse than bugs that get introduced
in new versions. I suggest you have a look at the ITs of the plugin
and create at least one that verifies your new feature.

/Anders

[1] http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MDEP