Hi all guys,

I invested some time on trying the upgrade and I miserably failed :(

The fact is that I didn't get explicit warnings/errors, the macro was
simply ignored and rendered as #evaluate String, with arguments.

Can someone please, with more doxia background, help me on give a try?

Many thanks in advance, all the best!
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi