wait men,

we speak about maven right? how often do you configure your logs to be
"verbose"?

it is often simply [level] - message

other usages are "advanced" (an user will never activate it - i agree when
you dev you can but dev are not targeted users IMO?)

so for such a simple need whatever framework you use will be fine no?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*
*Twitter: @rmannibucau*
*Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com*