> Changes looks good for me.

Thanks for having a look!
One specific thing I'm not sure about is the maven-security artifactId. Is
it good, or should we maybe use maven-crypto. maven-security could in the
future contain more than the crypto things.

Most of the large changes has been done Karin Karlsson (can we have cla ?)

I realized that as well. I will get a CLA for Devoteam Sweden in place as
she's been doing this as part of her work with Devoteam. I believe that's
the proper level of CLA in this case, right?

Any special reason to use a package org.maven ?

> New files doesn't have license header but " //TODO: add copyright "

Yes, there's still some polishing to do here. It's still work in progress.

/Anders