All of the core-integration-testing-maven-3-xxx jobs are now switched
configuration wise. However, I ran into some problems:

* Git doesn't seem to be available on the ubuntu-ARM nodes that the jdk 1.7
job is running on. Kind of surprised as I thought this was handled by the
Jenkins plugin and should then not be a problem. Does anyone know?
* All solaris and osx nodes are down, so I haven't been able to delete the
workspace to remove old stuff nor able to verify. I'll try to monitor this
and complete.

While switching the embedded job I realigned the configuration with the
other jobs (still using the embedded profile). I hope that's ok and I
didn't break any special stuff in there. This job still fails on some ITs
though. Also, the job activates a non-existing profile '
core-integration-testing-maven-3' which should be corrected/removed.

/Anders