Sure I know. But if plugins upgrade to this new parent and were depending on extra groovy-utils, they will first face breaking integration tests. Next they have to know they need to use either m-invoker-p 1.6 or 1.8. And with the parent 25 they have to remove it again since it should inherit the version.

I don't have the numbers, but I think there are enough plugins which will fail just because of this.

I'm not giving a negative vote, I know what to do. I just want the upgrades to go as smooth as possible.

Robert