On Mar 13, 2013, at 9:40 AM, Jason van Zyl <ja...@tesla.io> wrote:

> So what do you normally use for documentation? Or what would you prefer?
>
> Of anything I've seen here the Confluence --> static website looked the most
> promising. As soon as you saved a page it attempted to make the update to the
> static website. I don't know if that's still in use but was being used by
> some projects at some point.

Several projects still use Confluence -> static website, but it's a bit more
complicated now with svnpubsub in there.   We have buildbot builds that run
once an hour to "export" the confluence space to static HTML and check it into
SVN where svnpubsub then takes over.      CXF, Camel, ActiveMQ, Geronimo, etc…
are using it.

See:
http://www.dankulp.com/blog/2012/03/svnpubsub-for-confluence-sites/

Dan