Yes, that's what i expected but ATM in TomEE we have
<openejb.version>hardcoded version</> and for half of the project it
matches the project.version (but only half :().

That's not blocking at all but if maven could get this kind of feature
(maybe #{project.version}) it would be really great

*Romain Manni-Bucau*