On 18 July 2013 16:35, Arnaud Héritier <aherit...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are open issues with the detail of changes to do ?

Create N&L files for the top-level of SCM.
As the source archive must be created from SCM, these N&L files will
be suitable for the source archive assuming nothing significant is
added or omitted.

The License file for the binary archive can start with the source
License as presumably everything in source is compiled or copied to
the binary.
In addition, the License file will need to be adjusted to take account
of any additional bundled software, e.g. 3rd party jars
In some cases, the Notice file will also need to be adjusted, but note
the following:

http://www.apache.org/dev/licensing-howto.html#mod-notice

It's possible that the same NOTICE file will do for both source and
binary archives.
It's very unlikely that the same LICENSE file is suitable.

Once the appropriate N&L files have been created, they will only need
to change if the bundled software is changed - or if some source code
is imported.

Note that the N&L files must only relate to the bundled bits, so
individual jars are likely to need the same N&L files as the source.