Hi,

I updated the plugin-testing tools to work with Maven 3.1.0 to help Manfred get
the Android Maven Plugin's test harness working with 3.1.0. A couple things:

1. There is an @Override for a method implemented for an interface which you
can only start doing in Java 1.6 and the compiler was defaulting to 1.5 because
no target/source were being specific. So I'm not sure if this is a mistake but
I set the source/target to 1.6 so that I didn't have to remove the annotation.

2. I should probably bump the version to 3.0.0-SNAPSHOT instead of the
2.2-SNAPSHOT, any thoughts here?

3. And now that I'm working on this I'd like to get it out of Subversion and
push it over to Git, any objections? I'd prefer to do that before making a
branch for the older version.

Thanks,

Jason

Jason van Zyl