Hi Robert,

At Thu, 02 May 2013 19:34:07 +0200,
Robert Scholte wrote:

> Hi Claudio,
>
> I've had a look at it, because it looks like a simple fix.
> But first I had to write a unit-test to confirm the issue, but I
> haven't  succeeded (yet).

Any progress on this? I'd like to get this off my bug list.

Maybe I can give you a hand?

> So that part is still required before we can apply this patch.

Or, is it possible to relax the rules a bit this time, as writing a
unit test seems to be far more involved than reasoning about the
(simple) fix?

Claudio
--
AV-Test GmbH, Henricistraße 20, 04155 Leipzig, Germany
Phone: +49 341 265 310 19

Eingetragen am / Registered at: Amtsgericht Stendal (HRB 114076)
Geschaeftsfuehrer (CEO): Andreas Marx, Guido Habicht, Maik Morgenstern