Hello,

I am wanting to determine how maven determines where parent poms are if the
<relativePath> tag is not in the <parent> section of a pom. Can someone please
point me to where in the source code I should set a breakpoint and start look
for this?

Thanks!

John "Caolan" Dix
Programming Sr. SME, Digital Commerce
Amdocs Digital Services Division
o: 206-288-0334 m: 425.351.7340

AMDOCS | EMBRACE CHALLENGE EXPERIENCE SUCCESS

Did you know...?
Amdocs Mobile Payments enables operators to manage any number of app stores,
merchants and aggregators and generate revenues from digital content and mobile
commerce

Follow Amdocs on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/amdocsinc/>,
Twitter<http://twitter.com/AmdocsInc>,
LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/amdocs>,