Tim, sorry. I meant today, 9/16 @6pm PDT.

Vinod, yes, Adam is helping me to push CHANGELOG. I'll work with him
to create tag, mvn push, etc.

Jie, i'm hoping to go with tags. I'll create a tag for 0.20.1-rc1. For
new RC builds (if any), i'll create new tag from previous RC and
cherry-pick the bug fixes.

Team, if you are working on any of these tickets, please follow-up
with reviewers to +1 the patch. If these patches are not merged before
6pm, it may miss this release. I'd prefer not to delay the release
schedule, considering next major release 0.21.0 will be out in 3-4
weeks.

  http://s.apache.org/mesos-0.20.1-unresolved-issues

--
Regards,